Wednesday, May 2, 2007 . 5:39 AM
Chapter 1Staring up at the sky
[Jo] Chris, do you remember how we first met?
[Chris] Uhhh…I’m not sure it was years ago
[Jo] …Well I remember it clearly. It was the first day of Primary and we had to sing the National Anthem. You know how I love to sing, I sang my heart out. But the other girls in the class weren’t happy with how I was singing they said it was annoyingly loud and to never sing like that ever again or else they’d bully me, they bullied me anyways. Calling me chubby or a fat ass, tripping me over making piggy sounds. It was unbearable, I already knew I was overweight but I didn’t need them to remind me about it. I ended up singing in the old school toilets, where no one came so the girls wouldn’t be able to find or hear me. It was my only spot where I felt secure and myself. I went there every morning and every break we had. It was this one morning when I came extra early to school, that I heard a sweet voice coming from the music room, I peeked around the corner of the door and saw you.
[Chris] Haha you’re so sweet why didn’t you come in?
[Jo] I was shy then and I’m still shy now. Every morning I came around early enough to hear you sing, your voice was so beautiful it made me feel as if I was flying up in the sky dancing,. It was then that the girls started noticing me looking at you; it was then that the bullying got worse. Since you were already popular you didn’t even notice it. At lunchtime they found me and came into the toilet with a pair of scissors and chopped my hair off…
[Chris] I remember, I was standing behind the toilet secretly listening to you sing, when I heard you scream. I ran inside to see a pile of hair on the floor. When I saw you cry…all those girls ran away. I took you to see the nurse and watched as your Dad came to pick you up. It was then that I had to do something about those bullies; I had told them to stop bulling you and to apologise and repent…Haha but I didn’t think they’d take it THAT far!
[Jo] Haha, when I came back to school seeing all those bullies with there hair chopped off too, I knew they truly were sorry for what they had done, somehow they became my friends and what’s mysterious also is that you became my best friend also.*mumbles* That was when I fell in love with you.
[Chris] What did you say? I couldn’t hear you
[Jo] Haha nothing, don’t worry. You know today’s our first day of high school. Hehehe, let’s not be late!
[Chris] Let’s have some FUN!!!
Eeps hopes i made no mistakes watch out for chapter 2 much more interesting!!!
