Saturday, May 5, 2007 . 5:15 AM
Chapter 3
6 years later~
[Derick] All your hard word and sacrifices brought you to this point. Being Star was a success in
[Jolin] Do you think they’ll like me?
[Derick] They will love you, the intrigue and mysteries behind your mask combined with your voice makes them want to know what’s behind Star. Who is this Star, which everyone wants to know?
[Jolin] I wonder how long this charade will last. Will they still love me once they find out who’s behind this mask?
[Derick] Only time will tell. Now stop thinking ahead of yourself. You’re now entering the company who we work for. No one must know what you look like behind your mask and no one will know your true identity. In this business your name is only Star.
[Jolin] I know and I will do you proud brother.
[Derick] That’s my girl…Ok I’ll need to go to a meeting now, I’ll see you tomorrow at my office ok? You can get back home safely by yourself right?
[Jolin] Yea I can, don’t worry about me and hurry to your meeting your going to be late.
Jolin walks around the company and enters a room filled with clothes and sweets. She quickly closes the door behind her and takes her mask off~
[Jolin] Yay strawberry candy *starts eating the candies*. The company won’t seem so bad if they have strawberry candies. I guess I can survive this place.
Someone enters the room and Jolin quickly shoves more strawberry candy in her mouth and slides the mask back in her bag~
[Jason] Hey, what are you doing in here? HEY!!! What are you doing with my sweets, they’re mine!
[Jolin] Ummm…*runs out the door* Well that was a close call…Sheesh never knew someone else who liked there candy as much as me.
Jolin enters the cafeteria~
[Amy] Ohhh…Hi you must be the new personal assistant
[Jolin] Uhh…
[Amy] A great thing the company finally hired someone to take over my shifts, ok your first task is to take these drinks up to level 24 and give them to the guys up there *hands the drinks to Jolin*
[Jolin] But I…
[Amy] Shoo! Shoo!
Jolin takes the drinks and takes the lift to level 24. She sees a massive oak door and opens it to let herself in~
[Jason] YOU!
[Jolin] Uhh…sorry I must have entered the wrong room. Bye!
[Johnathan] Wait. Are those drinks for us?
[Jolin] Oh, yea..I guess
[Jason] Why are you here, you shouldn’t be here, you…you ate my sweets!
[Johnathan] Jason don’t be hasty, can’t you see she’s working. She seems to be the part time personal assistant. Hey, you girl what’s your name?
[Jolin] My names Jolin and I don’t think…
[Jason] Hey wait if you’re the part time personal assistant you can get me some strawberry sweets and then you can pick up my laundry.
[Jolin] Hey, wait I never said I’d…
Fans are screaming the name Aaron, someone enters the room~
[Aaron] Yo!
I ended up procrastinating heaps when i was writing this chapter >_> Owell enjoy another wacky chapter XD
