Tuesday, May 8, 2007 . 5:26 AM
Chapter 4[Jason] Hey, man your fans are nice and rowdy as usual. When you gonna introduce me to a couple of em?
[Aaron] As if, you should learn to find your own ladies. Only if you knew how to be more flirtatious to people than being straight forward, you’d earn more fans.
[Jason] I prefer them to like me for who I am, ya know.
*Jolin slowly tries to walk out of the room without being noticed, then the door opens again and Jolin walks into the person*
[Jolin] Ouch, what are you doing standing there? *pats head and looks up mouth drops wide open*
[Chris] Sorry, but you should of watched where you were going.
[Sai] Oh, Chris are you ok. Did she hurt you anywhere? We should call the security guards there’s an intruder!
[Johnathan] Calm down Sai, always hot tempered. She’s our part time personal assistant. Jolin can you close your mouth now. It’s not lady like to do that.
*Jolin closes her mouth*
[Jolin] Uh, I should go back outside now. *hurriedly runs to the door and shoots off to the lift*
[Aaron] Didn’t notice her there, she was kinda hot.
[Johnathan] Back off, you know your not suppose to jump all over the lady staff members. So stop eyeing her.
[Jason] She’s not even worth it. Acting like a little girl, she still owes me my sweets.
[Aaron] You’re no better than she is.
[Jason] What did you say? Chris you gonna back me up here?
[Chris] Well…
[Sai] Hey, don’t get Chris involved in this. Anyways that new girl needs to learn her place. I don’t think she’s suitable for this job at all.
[Johnathan] She’s the only person who hasn’t gone fan crazy at looking at us. Amy had to fire all the last part time assistants because they were leaking out information about us or stalking us. So don’t try anything Sai.
[Sai] Who said I would. As long as they keep there paw’s off Chris I don’t care what they do.
[Jolin] *Sighs* How did I get myself into this mess. Why was Chris there? Why was Sai with him? Did they end up together after all…? I’m going to need to find Amy. This is so messed up.
Jolin starts looking for Amy in the building, she finds Amy in the cafeteria sitting down sipping a cup of coffee~
[Amy] Oh, hi how did it go?
[Jolin] You’ve mistaken me for a different person; I wasn’t supposed to take on being personal assistant to them.
[Amy] Hmm, you seemed to have done well, you haven’t gone fan crazy. I chose the right person for the job.
[Jolin] I don’t want to work as a personal assistant. I have my own things to deal with already.
[Amy] *uses puppy dogs eyes* But you’re my last hope, I’ve run out of people for this job. I don’t know what to do, everyone will start pestering me. I can’t handle anymore stress. I’ll end up going insane. Please, please help me.
[Jolin] Even if I did want to help you, that band doesn’t like me and I’m not err… comfortable around them.
[Amy] Do not worry, it means that you’re not tempted to do things that will hurt the band called ‘Charisma’ by the way. You’ll also eventually get used to these people. *Amy’s cell phone rings* Hold on a minute ok? *Amy answers phone* Hello, ok I’ll be there right away. *end phone* Ok I have to go now…umm what’s your name by the way?
[Jolin] My names Jolin and I really…
[Amy] Ok Jolin your not the official Personal Assistant full time. Seems like I’ll be busy for a long time. Lots of things to do, so little time. I’ll talk to you more next time. Oh yea and heres the key’s to the house you’ll be staying in. Go talk to Gary the driver he knows where you’re supposed to go. *throws keys, Jolin catches it with a puzzled expression on her face*
[Jolin] What??? Hey wait, I can’t do this full time and what house are you talking about…Hey!!!
[Amy] Gary will fill you in, I’m already late. Bye
[Jolin] Oh, Gawd what did I get myself into. Ahhhh…How can this happen to me, Derick is gonna kill me if he finds out about this…and who and where is Gary?!?
Ok since net was unavailable to me for like AGES I typed up chapter 4 XD Muahahahahaha i coulda written more but then i'd have trouble thinking up chapter 5 =P
