Sunday, May 13, 2007 . 11:41 PM
Chapter 5[Gary] Excuse me *taps Jolin on the shoulder*
[Jolin] Yikes! Where did you come from?
[Gary] I was here the whole time
[Jolin] Uh…right, I guess I’ll be going now. But before I go can you tell me where Gary is?
[Gary] Well, I am Gary. Nice to meet you and you are?
[Jolin] I’m Jolin; Amy said you knew where I was supposed to go.
[Gary] Oh, right. So you’re the one. Please come this way. *Gary leads Jolin to his black Mercedes*
[Jolin] So where are we going?
[Gary] You’ll see *opens the door for Jolin to enter*
[Jolin] Nice car, is it yours?
[Gary] No it’s the company car I drive.
[Jolin] Oh, so you’re a driver?
[Gary] Sometimes
[Jolin] What do you mean sometimes?
[Gary] Is this a habit of yours, asking so many questions? Which is none of your business.
[Jolin] Ok, sorry for asking. By the way you have any strawberry candy on you.
[Gary] Yea, look in that cabinet beside you.
[Jolin] Whoa, lots of strawberry candy…YUMMY and all for me
[Gary] Actually they are for Jason, he has this craze for strawberry candy and we’re here.
Car pulls up in front of a huge house with a huge front yard which seems like a park~
[Jolin] Ah, the strawberry candy weirdo…*looks out the car window* WHOA, where are we?
[Gary] This is where you’ll be living since.
[Jolin] Wow for me, all for me? This is like a dream come true.
[Gary] Come in Jolin, you’ll be staying here as the personal secretary
[Jolin] Cool this place is all for me, just because I’m a personal secretary. I’m so lucky *Grins*
[Gary] Can you please sign this form, so you become a permanent resident here.*Hands Jolin a pen and form to sign it*
[Jolin] Wow so much stuff to read, what else does this form say?
[Gary] Nothing much it just means you can stay here in long form anyways.
[Jolin] Ok then. *Jolin signs the form and hands the pen and form back to Gary*
[Gary] Thank you *smirks* I shall take you to you room now
[Jolin] Ok, this place is HUGE ya know it’s like a maze anyone could get lost in this place.
[Gary] Well you should be especially careful then some people say ghost roam around the hallways and like to play tricks, well heres your room. Hope you feel comfortable here. *opens the door to the room*
[Jolin] Definitely and don’t try to scare me with that ghost tactic I’m not a kid anymore! Wow this room is PERFECT everything is beautiful, even to the final touches.
[Gary] Hope you have a wonderful stay here. I shall go and get your luggage just jot down the details on this piece of paper on where you live and I’ll come get it for you.
[Jolin] Ok, I’ll see you later then. Bye Gary *waves hands*
[Gary] Good bye Jolin
Jolin runs in and jumps onto her white silky bed and lies there~
[Jolin] This is such a great bed, I’m lucky to be here. I could just fall asleep just like this *Jolin yawns and slowly falls asleep*
3 hours later~
Where’s that noise coming from? I see Gary has taken my things into my room for me already. *strum strum strum* Isn’t this place suppose to be empty…maybe Gary’s doing something or maybe it’s a GHOST!!! I uh… might as well go out and ch-ch-check where the noise is coming from…
*Jolin walks out of the room and the sound seems to be louder coming from across the other room…Jolin slowly opens the door and SCREAMS!!!* AHHHH…*Jolin covers her eyes and someone else screams also*
[Jason] ARGGGHHHH!!! What are you doing here *while trying to cover himself*
[Jolin] What are YOU doing here!!!
Ohhh mannnnnn i havent italic'd >_> so can some1 do that for meee pwease wahhhhh.....gotta loggie offie nowie >_> or something...will talk to you guys sometime when they go out out >_> if not i'll see u guys in another few days >_>
