<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3408586488085492235?origin\x3dhttp://remember--us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 17, 2007 . 10:49 PM

Chapter 6

Johnathan and Aaron run into Jason’s room~
[Johnathan and Aaron] What’s happening here?
[Aaron] Oh, Hi Jolin…and Jason in his Briefs what a picture perfect moment. Hahaha…
[Johnathan] Jason you still play your guitar while being half naked…I thought you stopped that habit of yours already.
[Jason] I haven’t and can you all get out…like NOW!!! So I can get changed
Everyone in the room walks out~
[Aaron] Geez, he didn’t need to get all mad…I’ve seen him like that so many times…
[Jolin] I guess it’s my fault since I walked in without knocking…But then again shouldn’t this place be all to myself.
[Johnathan] Nope, this place is for Charisma and the personal secretary. Guess you didn’t know about that, I assume you signed a contract with Gary right?
[Jolin] Yea, but that was for me to live here by myself wasn’t it?
[Aaron] I bet you didn’t read it then. No one ever reads it.
[Jolin] What did I sign then?
[Johnathan] You signed to be a FULL time personal assistant and to look after us and keep us in tip top shape and to be with us pretty much 24/7 and live with us…till you’re no longer needed. But you can usually get off around 6 months later if the manager let’s you off the hook.
[Jolin] Are you serious….I just signed up for that…This can’t be happening.
[Aaron] You gotta be careful around Gary and Amy they’re quite sly when needing people to do things. They always get there way, good people but very sly. I’ve known from past experience with them *shivers* Just to think about it
[Jolin] *thinks to herself* How the heck am I going to tell Derick about this, he’s gonna kill me…*ends thinking to herself*
[Chris] Hey, why you all standing outside Jason’s room?
Jason comes out of his room fully dressed~
[Jason] Because someone came into my room without knocking and started to scream her lungs out *stares at Jolin* Just because your room is across from mine doesn’t give you the right to just come into mine without knocking.
[Jolin] Sorry
[Jason] What did you say? I couldn’t hear you
[Jolin] I’m sorry
[Jason] You’re what???
[Jolin] *starts shouting* I said I’m Sorry, geez *Jolin stomps off back to her room*
[Chris] Jason, that wasn’t nice at all…
[Aaron] And I wanted to ask her out to dinner…
[Johnathan] What did you say Aaron? Did you forget already that your not suppose to go out with staff members, especially the personal assistants
[Aaron] Well she’s good looking, thought she would wanna have some fun with someone also good looking
[Jason] Ew…that just made me feel like puking
[Johnathan] Sometimes I wonder what I did to god to end up being in a band with you guys; only decent guy around here is Chris
[Chris] Calm down you guys, it isn’t the end of the world. Anyways Charisma is the way it is now because of our personalities and our ability to sing. Anyways let’s all get a good rest for tomorrow; we have a big day ahead of us.
[Johnathan] Sure
[Aaron] Whatever
[Jason] Nights

Meanwhile in Jolin’s room~

[Jolin] Man, he’s so stuck up. I could just squish his smart mouth of his *punches pillow* He makes me so angry. *starts shuffling through her bag and pulls out her mask and stares at it for some time* I wonder if I can juggle being an assistant and being Star *sighs* I better text Derick and tell him I found a place to stay *Jolin starts texting to Derick, it says ‘Found a place to stay, don’t worry ♥*

[Derick] What is that girl up to now?

LOL i feel like i'm going off topic to the storyline...LOL anyways ENJOY and FF ROCKS!!! ♥