Tuesday, May 29, 2007 . 4:41 PM
Chapter 7[Jolin]Chris, what are you doing here? This is my room ya know
[Chris] Jolin, I loved you ever since we were in Primary why did you leave me?
[Jolin] What are you talking about Chris we’ve only just met. I’m your personal assistant remember
[Chris] You can stop lying to me. I knew you were Jo the whole time, you should know how deeply I love you *grabs Jolin’s hands and squeezes it* I truly love you Jo…
[Jolin] I love you too, Chris…
Chris and Jolin start kissing~
Alarm clock goes off, Jolin fall’s off the bed~
[Jolin] Ow, was that only a dream. *sighs, and stares at her wet pillow* One day my dream will come true *throws her pillow back onto the bed and gets changed into jeans and white t-shirt* Looking good…
[Jason] *shouts* Are you coming to make Breakfast yet?
[Jolin] I’m coming, just hang on a moment… *Jolin stomps down to the kitchen*
[Jason] Well took you long enough, too bad Chris already made the breakfast…slow poke
[Jolin] What did you say?
[Jason] I called you a slow…
[Chris] Jason, don’t be rude…Jolin don’t mind Jason, he’s always like that. You want some breakfast Jolin?
[Jolin] Sure, but you could of waited for me to do it instead. You didn’t need to trouble yourself
[Jason] Well, slow poke was taking a bit too long, to get ready so Chris was kind enough to take over.
[Chris] Don’t mind him; he’s like that when he hasn’t had his daily fix of strawberry milk to start the day
[Jolin] Strawberry Milk! I love Strawberry milk, actually I like anything strawberry.
[Chris] *laughs* your just like Jason and this girl I knew. Are you and Jason secretly related or something?
[Jolin and Chris] NO WAY!!!
[Chris] Wishful thinking *smiles*
[Jolin] *thinking to herself* Gosh Chris’s smile is the cutest as always…But Jason that idiot needs a Bonk in the head… *ends thinking* Uh…Chris don’t you hate strawberry milk and anything that’s related to strawberry?
[Chris] *sniffing the strawberry milk* Oh…I just like to smell the strawberry milk once in awhile it reminds me of this girl I used to know…
[Jason] Oh gosh not that story again, I’ll make the story short for you…instead of him boring you to death. Chris knew this girl in primary school; she loved strawberry and anything that went with it she has a fantastic voice apparently and in high school she went missing. The reason why he sniff’s the milk is like his ritual to remember her by and in my opinion I think he has this thing for her
[Chris] Don’t be stupid, it wasn’t a thing for her it was....
[Aaron] *walks down the stairs* Haha… Johnathan’s on the phone again, speaking sweet words to his secret lover *chuckles loudly*
[Jolin] What were you going to say Chris before you were interrupted?
[Chris] Never mind it’s not important anyways
[Jolin] But I’d like to know…
[Johnathan] Aaron, you need to stop talking bout my love life. Anyways we gotta go to the studio now or we’re going to be later. You know how the manager is when we’re late.
[Aaron] You seriously gotta introduce your girl to me one day.
Outside~
[Johnathan] The car’s gonna leave without you Jason, Hurry up
[Jason] *hastily runs to the car* Ok coming
[Jolin] Umm…You guys I have something to do still…So leave without me ok
[Chris] Ok be sure to come over when your ready
[Jolin] Sure…
The car goes off leaving Jolin standing there~
[Jolin] CRAP!!! Derick’s waiting for me, Now I’m really in for it…
At the studio~
[Derick] Where is she?...
Wahhhh.....This is taking some time to get to the really good stuff >=O...story so slow moving >_> meeeehhhhh....Ok's...enjoy again LOL
