<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3408586488085492235?origin\x3dhttp://remember--us.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, May 3, 2007 . 3:25 AM

Chapter 2

After school~
[Jo] Wheeee! Lucky us! We’re in the same class for everything.
[Chris] Haha, you’re way to happy, you know that it’s already been a week since school started and your still hyper!
[Jo] Of Course, me and my best friend are in the same class. Also have you seen the new girl that recently just joined our class? She’s so pretty, she’s probably been hounded by all the boys by now.
[Chris] Ah…you mean Sai right? She’s really nice; she was staying in Italy with her mother. Heard she had a great time there. Also I’m her partner for English, she’s smart also. I’ll be going to study with her at lunch tomorrow.
[Jo] Oh…really? You seem to know quite a bit about her already. But I guess I can hang out in the music room then, I’ll see you there if you have time tomorrow
[Chris] It was just a little chat and Sure
Both leave in different directions to go home~

Next Day
Lunch Time~


[Sai] Chris can you read this out like it’s a play? I know that it sounds terrible but I’d like to practice it as if it was real.
*hands piece of paper to Chris*
[Jo] I wonder why Sai told me to come to the Library. Oh…Sai and Chris, I wonder what they’re talking about O_o
*Hides behind the shelves of books*
[Sai] Why do you let Jo hang around you? She’s fat and ugly
[Chris] I admit she’s no beauty; I actually don’t like her at all she’s clingy as if she’s my girlfriend. She’s like a lost puppy that clings to me, thinking I’ll take care of her all the time…I wish she would just disappear
[Jo] *walks out of the library* I never knew he felt this way…*runs home and cries in her room *
[Chris] That’s what you wanted me to say right, Sai? You should know I would never think that way. I’ve known her since primary and we’ve been around each other a lot and you shouldn’t look at her at face value, she has many qualities others don’t have.
[Sai] No, I wasn’t thinking that at all, I was just seeing how my little experiment went.
[Chris] And what would your little experiment be?
[Sai] You only need to know that it was successful.

5.30pm~

[Jo] *Types on Messenger* Hey Good Guy, how are you today?
[Good Guy] Hey Star, my day was a great day. Have you heard the latest album by Vanness Wu?
[Jo] Oh, I haven’t had the time to hear it; I’ll have to check it out later ok? And Good guy do I seem clingy to you?
[Good guy] No your not clingy, why would you say that, did something happen?
[Jo] Today I realised that pretty people can do anything they want, they can judge however they want they have the confidence. I should have known I was out of my league trying to love someone who didn’t return my feelings.
[Good guy] No one is ever out of there league. You make yourself part of the game. If you feel you’re losing then try harder and to never give up.
[Jo] I guess I’ve made a fool of myself all these year, I guess I’ll need to change. Bye Good guy
[Good guy] Wait did you hear what I said?
*end Chat*
[Jo] *Jo texts Chris* Goodbye Chris~
*Jo leaves to live in America with her brother and Dad. Leaving everything she thought she had in Taiwan*
[Doctor] Are you sure you want to do this. At such a young age also…
[Jo] Please, I really need to do this for myself
[Doctor] This operation could kill you; I don’t want to have your death stained on me
[Jo] Look at me, how can I possibly live on like this. Even if you don’t do this operation, will your conscience be ok with me leaving like this.
[Doctor] I’ll ask you one more time, are you sure you want to do this. Your life will be changed entirely
[Jo] Change is good

Back in Taiwan
[Sai] What’s happened to Jo, haven’t seen her around lately
[Chris] She hasn’t come to school for a week now. Something must have happened to her. I’ve tried her cell, her house no ones answering. What’s weird is the last text she sent me said Goodbye. What does that mean?
[Sai] Don’t worry she’ll turn up *smirks*


Ewww had to go through and re-italic the stuff, hoping i didnt miss any italic thingies out >_<. Anyways enjoy ^_^ chapter 3 will take longer maybe depending how lazy i am =P If you dont really follow through the story, sorry >_<