Tuesday, June 5, 2007 . 3:49 AM
Chapter 8[Jolin] *runs back inside the house and into her room* Oh gosh I need to change into Star and meet Derick as soon as possible…*Jolin changes wearing ¾ blue jeans a green frilly top and a blue jacket with black knee high heel boots and puts on her mask*
Jolin arrives at the studio by a taxi and meets Derick inside (remember Jolin is Star) ~
[Derick] Where have you been Star our guest have been waiting for over 30 minutes and after all this is done we need to talk.
[Star] I’m sorry I’m late I had some business to take care of…and what guest?
[Derick] What business do you need to take care of?
[Star] Never mind that, our guest are waiting…are you going to tell me who they are?
[Derick] Alright come inside and see who you’re going to be doing a duet with
[Star] I’m doing a duet? Are you sure about that?
[Derick] Of course now come inside
Derick opens the door for Star to go inside~
[Derick] Introducing Star to the band Charisma, you guys will be doing a duet together for Star the newcomer who will be introduced to the Taiwanese public with this new song release
[Star] *mouth wide open and thinks to herself* you’ve got to be kidding me *ends thinking*
[Aaron] It’s a pleasure to meet the beautiful Star in person would you like to go out sometime?
[Johnathan] Heard good comments on you but is your voice as great as your beauty?
[Jason] *stares at Star* you’re really beautiful
[Chris] What they all mean is that we hope we can create a great song together
[Star] *stutters* Uh…Thank you and I hope we do well also *smiles*
[Derick] *looks at the time* Ok I must be going now I have a meeting to attend to, I’ll talk to you later Star. The lyrics to the song is on the table over there *points to the table by the window* Ok see you all when we record the song, which will be next week on Monday. Bye *walks outs the door*
[Star] You’ve got to be kidding me
[Chris] Are you ok?
[Star] Yea I’m good
[Chris] *picks up the sheet of lyrics and looks at them* Guess me and you will be singing together in this part of the lyrics *points to the 3rd stanza*
[Star] We are? *looks at the sheet* you’re right
[Chris] We’ll need to work on this bit together for it to sound perfect
[Jason] *puts his arms over Star and Chris’ shoulders* I’ll come too and help give advice on your singing
[Johnathan] You know how Chris sings already; I don’t see why you need to tag along
[Jason] Well you know Star might need help. That’s all I’m just trying to be friendly *smiles shyly at Star*
[Star] *thinking to herself* Yuck! What is Jason thinking…creeping me out with his shyness…Urgh…*ends thinking to herself* Well I don’t mind if Jason wants to come…*smiles sweetly*
[Jason] Well it’s settled… I shall practice with Star *grins*
[Aaron] And Chris also
[Jason] Yeah Chris also… *laughs nervously while scratches head*
Star goes and grabs a glass of juice with her right hand and takes a sip from it and offers juice with her left hand to Aaron and Johnathan for some Juice they both decline and Jason readily accepts the juice from Star’s right hand. Star is about to say something to Jason but Star trips over and spills the juice she’s holding onto Chris and starts apologising over and over and tries to wipe the Juice off with her hands, when suddenly Chris puts his hand on top of Star’s head and ruffles up her hair…Sai comes into the studio wide eyed starring at Star and Chris and seething through her teeth back at Star again~
Wheee first chapter for JUNE XD yay...i got stuck near the end of this chapter =S...Ehehehehehe now i get another day off from chapter writing XD hahahaha...unless i get bored and start on chapter 9 O_O which is likely XD XD XD okie dokies ENJOY XD
